Welcome to District 279 - That's Community Ed (TCE), our online service center.
TCE is your one-stop source for browsing our offerings and enrolling in Adult and Youth Enrichment, Early Childhood & Family Education, Kidstop - Four Star - and The Spot, and middle school programs. You can also reserve a District 279 facility.
You will need to create an account if you do not have one. Please use your legal name. Once you've created your account, in the upper left hand corner, click on browse all programs. If you'd like to find out more about a specific program area, select the program title below and it will take you to the individual webpage.
Adult & Youth Enrichment - Check out our classes online.
- Summer youth program registration is currently open for Camp ROCKS! Mini-Camps and Pre-K camps, summer Tutoring, Skills Boost and a variety of other offerings. Camp ROCKS! Academic Adventures registration is closed.
- Questions? 763-391-7223 or 763-391-7119
- School Year Hours: 9 am-6 pm M-Th and 9 am-4:30 pm Friday
- Summer Hours: 7:30 am-4:30 pm, M-Th and 7:30-2:30 F.
- Registration continues until classes fill.
- For help in registering for early childhood programs call 763-391-8777.
Four Star Express - 2015-2016 online began on Tuesday, January 13, 2015 at 9:00am.
- Starting the 2015-2016 school year, Four Star will be offered at Basswood, Cedar Island, Fernbrook, Rice Lake, Rush Creek, Weaver Lake, Woodland Elementary Schools.
- All children eligible for Kindergarten beginning 2016-2017 school year can enroll.
- Check out Four Star by clicking here. Email questions to email@example.com
- 15-16 School Year Enrollment is now open pending space availability.
- For detailed guidelines, policies, procedures and useful links, check out our Current Family Corner located on the right hand column of the website.
- 15-16 School Year Enrollment is now open pending space availability at Maple Grove Middle School and Osseo Middle School.
- Check out information on the SPOT by clicking here. Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org